Eat Low-Fat Food

Hi! I'm a mom of 2 and I love tasty (and fatty) food (Really, who doesn't?)! I own my love for the lards of life, but I budget my fats daily or else I easily overspend. By living a low-fat lifestyle, I hope to develop super powers (or something comparable would suite me just fine). At the very least, I hope my cholesterol levels will be thanking me as I gracefully progress through the ages and stages of life. Follow me on my eating journey to a healthier lifestyle through delicious low-fat food.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ideas To Lighten It Up


Polynesian food.  Oh! It's soul-transporting to warm, sandy beaches and the cool, moist breezes of the islands every time I savor a bite!  It's also fat capitol of the USA (unverified statistic), weighing in heavily with high-fat meats, Mayo-laden salads, and sugar-saturated sauces. All that served with heaping portions of white rice and other refined starches. No wonder it tastes so good, but it's "auwe" (bad) for the life vessels of the body.

So, let's play "make it better for me!"  Choose a Polynesian food or meal and tell us how you could change or prepare it differently to make it better for the bod!  Leave a comment with your best suggestions and be featured on the next post. So, "go chance 'em!"

No comments:

Post a Comment