Eat Low-Fat Food

Hi! I'm a mom of 2 and I love tasty (and fatty) food (Really, who doesn't?)! I own my love for the lards of life, but I budget my fats daily or else I easily overspend. By living a low-fat lifestyle, I hope to develop super powers (or something comparable would suite me just fine). At the very least, I hope my cholesterol levels will be thanking me as I gracefully progress through the ages and stages of life. Follow me on my eating journey to a healthier lifestyle through delicious low-fat food.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Another Easy Winner-Winner-Chicken Dinner

Chicken breast seasoned with salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and oregano, topped off with sautéed spinach and tomatoes. Served with a side of lightly-buttered carrots coins and baked potato.

That's what we had for dinner tonight. I was able to cook it in 15 to 20 minutes, using very little energy, which is just what I needed for tonight.  My six-year-old really loved the chicken. My eight-year-old plugged her nose when I told her she had to eat the spinach too, but hey, at least she ate it. I count that as a win still.  One day she'll thank me, right?

What did you have for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment