Eat Low-Fat Food

Hi! I'm a mom of 2 and I love tasty (and fatty) food (Really, who doesn't?)! I own my love for the lards of life, but I budget my fats daily or else I easily overspend. By living a low-fat lifestyle, I hope to develop super powers (or something comparable would suite me just fine). At the very least, I hope my cholesterol levels will be thanking me as I gracefully progress through the ages and stages of life. Follow me on my eating journey to a healthier lifestyle through delicious low-fat food.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Savory Turkey Dinner With Steamed Artichokes

A savory turkey dinner is hard to resist. I am so glad that I saved some delicious turkey from Thanksgiving in the freezer and stocked up on boxes of stuffing when they were on sale during the holiday season (my husband loves StoveTop).  It was perfect for dinners like tonight's.  In addition to the turkey and stuffing, I made a warm gravy using the broth that I reheated the turkey in, also steamed yams, and steamed artichokes dipped in balsamic vinegar and olive oil.   Mmmm...  Truly mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment