Eat Low-Fat Food

Hi! I'm a mom of 2 and I love tasty (and fatty) food (Really, who doesn't?)! I own my love for the lards of life, but I budget my fats daily or else I easily overspend. By living a low-fat lifestyle, I hope to develop super powers (or something comparable would suite me just fine). At the very least, I hope my cholesterol levels will be thanking me as I gracefully progress through the ages and stages of life. Follow me on my eating journey to a healthier lifestyle through delicious low-fat food.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Dessert Out

image

When you go out with your family for dessert, and you have to watch what you eat, there's not always a lot of options for you. This is something I have come to learn over the past little while. A lot of times I just say no and skip out on the goodies. But there are rare occasions when there is something that I can have at a restaurant.
This past weekend my family went to a frozen yogurt bar and had yummy frozen treats of their making.  I, on the other hand, couldn't have any frozen yogurt, but I could have a small portion of some of the toppings that were offered, like fruit, granola, and a touch of whipped cream and sprinkles.
Truthfully I enjoyed every bite and it was lovely to be able to enjoy something sweet along with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment