Eat Low-Fat Food

Hi! I'm a mom of 2 and I love tasty (and fatty) food (Really, who doesn't?)! I own my love for the lards of life, but I budget my fats daily or else I easily overspend. By living a low-fat lifestyle, I hope to develop super powers (or something comparable would suite me just fine). At the very least, I hope my cholesterol levels will be thanking me as I gracefully progress through the ages and stages of life. Follow me on my eating journey to a healthier lifestyle through delicious low-fat food.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Get Better Chicken Dinner

image

Delicious slow-cooked garlic rotisserie chicken, broiled yellow squash spears, sour cream and chive potatoes made with olive oil, and warm green beans...
Thanks mom and Tom for bringing my family dinner tonight. I've had a rough go today with chest and neck pain and breathing discomfort and it is a blessing to have such loving family as you to comfort my soul with a delicious meal.  God bless us, everyone... and especially you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment